Absolutely! Here are my “I usually go visit family so I’m rarely a tourist” recommendations:
- Visit a Skyline Chili and order a 5-way.
- I’m a huge fan of Cincy’s architecture, so wandering downtown is very fun to me. Though, be careful which areas of downtown you visit as Over the Rhine is not exactly the most friendly neighborhood.
- Findlay Market.
- Soft pretzels from Servatii’s.
- Graeters Ice Cream (which is not as exciting now that it’s served at Kroger in Nashville).
- There are some great skyline and scenic photo ops in Mt. Echo and Mt. Adams. Mt. Adams has some good German pubs, too.
- And Cincy is pretty much fueled by the Reds in the summer, so you should attend a game there and visit the Hall of Fame if that’s your scene.
That’s probably the best I can provide. I love the city, but I wish I knew more of it.